Monday, June 30, 2008

MONEY MONEY MOENY

OK so I had to blab to everyone that I just went to the gas station in town and was waiting for my car to fill up went inside for some beach ride junk to eat and I decided ahh what the hell I will play 20.00 in quick em em Horse Racing. Umm HOLY SHIT can you say I'm a WINNER. My pay out was so high the guy at the counter said uh you need to go get this paid out in Baltimore. Yeah 1,876.00 was my total. So yeah lets just say that I'm on my way to the hood to get my money.
HOLLA

2 comments:

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

HOLY SHIZNIT! Don't spend it all in once place!!!
FINALLY you get a little loot! Good for you!

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Can you freaking update? God, your the worst!
Oh and the reason I didn't go to the beach was because (I forgot all about this) Tammy got boobs and a tummy tuck on July 3rd. I didn't want to crowd her before or after her surgery. Had no where else to say with my tribe. Hope you had fun though.